Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Finderpedia - Opening Post

First of all, Welcome to the opening post of my newly set up site, Finderpedia.

This is a blog dedicated to finding things, food, people... practically anything. You might ask why? The reason is simple, I enjoy finding for things. be it new information, old history, anything that can let me have the feeling of I have discovered something. The spirit of a discoverer or an explorer. The satisfaction is great.

Then a thought struck that people might be interested in seeing what I have found. So I setup this page to keep track of all my discoveries and to share with readers whom might be interested. Hopefully they will also find it interesting or add a little spark to their life.

Since I'm at the topic of finding stuff, the other end of the path would be people who hopes that their items, shops or information would be found by others. I will also like to share such stuff so that as people are browsing through, they might find something that they need or wanted.

Feel free to drop me a email if you find something worth sharing or needed help to be found. On that note, let the adventure begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...