Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Found - HUROM Slow Juicer

I have been wondering what will be the first interesting thing I find that I would like to post it here and share. The moment I came across this juicer, I knew this is one of those that I'm going to talk about.

Everyone knows about blenders and juicers but I bet a lot of you never know the existence of something call the slow juicer, neither did I until I saw it appearing at certain show. What caught my attention is this...


Looks familiar? Or the sight of your apple juice turning brown by the time you finish juicing all the apples? The slow juicer supposedly will keep the natural taste and nutrition with high yield of juice, and prevents oxidation. The idea behind the system is that it uses Slow Squeezing System and Extraction by grinding.



That much said, I'm not running an advertisement for them or doing a review. I have not even manage to get my hands on one of these even though I love to have one.

CHECK THIS OUT!



Yea I know, lengthy video but hey it does show you why this juicer stands out from the crowd. That said, depending on source, you can get your hands on one of these at $300+ to $600+. So far I ask around and no one knew about this. I guess this can be consider a good find for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...

Coming Soon...